Teak wood is the most widely used natural ingredient when it comes to having outdoor furniture. It is the best to adorn your garden with teak garden furniture or teak patio furniture as the teak garden furniture sets enhance the look of your household premises to a great extent. Of course, using teak wood for furniture is always a good idea but it also has some cons that you should look for. The pros and cons of teak garden furniture sets are discussed as under:
Teak Garden Furniture – Pros
As you know teak garden furniture is quite durable and strong with minimum cost likely to be incurred to maintain it. Apart from the above positive points, there are other pros that you need to be aware of.
- The teak garden furniture sets offer your outdoor area an elegant and natural look.
- Teak wood is insect repellent.
- The natural oils are used in making the teak patio furniture that makes it easily cleanable.
- It is weatherproof.
- It is burn resistant.
- It is eco-friendly.
Teak Garden Furniture – Cons
With positive points come some cons of the teak garden furniture sets. Some of them are listed below:
- Teak wood is expensive.
- You can hardly differentiate the original teak wood furniture from a duplicate or imitated version.
- Teak wood tree takes a lot of time to grow.
- Manual working on the wood is really tough. It takes a lot of effort.
The teak garden furniture sets come in various attractive shapes and designs. Though there are a few negative points associated with the teak wood furniture but the advantages and benefits that you get while using them make it worthy of investment. You just need to be conscious in choosing an original teak wood for your furniture and it will surely enhance the look and beauty of the area surrounding your house.